Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Heath Ledger Has Passed Away

MovieDan82: So young
Irvin Malcolm: I know.
Irvin Malcolm: I'm bummed out right now.
MovieDan82: depressing
Irvin Malcolm: He has his whole career ahead of him.
MovieDan82: the films he would have been in...
Irvin Malcolm: I know.
Irvin Malcolm: He's a great actor.
MovieDan82: unlike other actors who have died, he really did have a strong body of work
Irvin Malcolm: One of the best of his generation.
Irvin Malcolm: He might get a posthumous Oscar nomination next year for The Dark Knight.
MovieDan82: I wouldn't be surprised at all.
MovieDan82: his work in Brokeback Mountain will always be legendary

xzackbowerx: im just kinda in shock
MovieDan82: I know!
xzackbowerx: i cried dude
xzackbowerx: b.c it was like
xzackbowerx: the joker just died today

MovieWes99: Heath Ledger is dead
MovieDan82: I know
MovieDan82: so shocking
MovieWes99: yeah
MovieWes99: can't believe it

No comments: